This very beautiful apartment is located in the 18th arrondissement of Paris at the foot of the Sacré Coeur. We have taken care of the choice of materials and equipment so that you can enjoy optimal comfort. Located in the heart of Sacré-Coeur and in the immediate vicinity of transport, it is the ideal place for your Parisian stays.
CMG Butte Montmartre Ravignan I is situated in the 18th arr. District of Paris, 1.1 km from La Cigale Concert Hall, 3.1 km from Opéra Garnier and 3.5 km from Sacré-Coeur.
It is a 120m2 apartment that consists of:
- A spacious living room with sofa, wooden floor and piano
- A kitchen open to the living room and equipped (refrigerator, induction hobs, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, toaster, etc)
- A 1st bedroom with two single beds
- A second spacious bedroom with a double bed
- A spacious third bedroom with a double bed also
- One sofa bed in the living room
- Two bathrooms (one with shower, the second with bathtub)
- Broadband Internet (WiFi).
- Sheets and towels provided.
Licence number: 7511800582183
The apartment is at your complete and private disposal.
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings.To make your experience even better, we are available to assist you in organizing: Airport Transfer, Lunch/Dinner with Private Chef, Florence Private Tours, Tuscany Private Tours, Restaurant Booking.
With its cobbled streets, stunning Basilica, artists, bistros ... Montmartre is full of charm! Perched on the top of a small hill in the 18th arrondissement, the most famous Parisian district has lost none of its village atmosphere that appealed so much to the artists of the 19th and 20th centuries. A real melting pot of art and inspiration for the cinema, Montmartre still gives as much pleasure to those who stroll around it and figures high on the list for a stay in Paris.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 5 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign a short-term agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
Please note that it is expected that 2 people share a double bed. Please contact us if you have different sleeping requirements and we will prepare the apartment accordingly.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
- For periods of stay under 14 days the total Rental fee will include all the utilities consumption (Water/Gas/Electricity). For stays above 14 days the Client will be responsible for paying bills on top of the agreed Rental fee, at the end of the stay based on Client's real consumption.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
- As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
- Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €25
From 8pm to 10pm: €35
From 10pm to MIDNIGHT: €45
No check-in after MIDNIGHT, except for agreement made previously.
What is included:
Complimentary toiletries and toilet paper for 3 nights
Bed linens and towels ( 1 set per guest)
Complimentary breakfast welcome pack
Complimentary kitchen pack for 3 nights ( dishwasher tabs and dish soap)
Washing machine soap
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).